Pages

Monday, January 27, 2014

Updates 1/27: Drinking some Kool-Aid, and Building a Community

I've been really busy with writing, even making some money. It's like I could say I have a job almost, but not really as I get paid less than if I were working minimum wage, and I put a lot more into it. However, I think that's part of the whole writing shtick, and I'm working on some projects to make it a little more profitable. Who knows? Maybe one day I'll be able to make my monthly loan repayments.

Anyway, one of my articles on New Voices has been quite a success, over 600 views in one day, over 100 likes. It definitely feels good to suddenly be heard, I only hope that some of those people who enjoyed it will then go and check out my dvars. The link to the article is here: David's Kiruv Guide



No comments:

Post a Comment